We know your future has promise. Our promise is to help you reach your potential by providing support for your success.
The Nicolet Promise strives to ensure that qualified students can afford to attend college without the use of student loans. By removing financial barriers with tuitionfree education, the Nicolet Promise will help bright, hardworking students – like you – achieve their goals.
You promise to fulfill initial eligibility requirements and continue to maintain certain
academic standards while enrolled at Nicolet. You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and apply for
admission to Nicolet College by March 1, 2018.
Nicolet College promises to pay the balance of tuition and fees for eligible students after federal and state grants have been applied. The Nicolet College Foundation will cover this cost for up to four fall/spring semesters up to 15 credits per semester. Books and supplies are not eligible for funding.
Are you Eligible?
- Graduate with a high school diploma OR Earn a GED/HSED in 2016, 2017, or 2018.
- Reside in the Nicolet College District.
- Maintain a cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Note: 2016 and 2017 high school graduates who are transferring to Nicolet must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 from 12 college credits. High school GPA and ACT scores do not apply for students with more than 12 college credits.
What Are the Next Steps?
- Submit a Nicolet College Application by March 1, 2018.
- Complete the 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1, 2018. You must be Pell Grant (federal grant) eligible as determined by your FAFSA to qualify to receive Nicolet Promise funds.
- Earn and Submit a minimum ACT composite score of 16 by March 1, 2018. Additional testing may be required for program admission.
- Enroll full-time in a financial aid eligible program. Tuition will be funded for 12-15 credits per semester. A student enrolled in more than 15 credits may be responsible for additional tuition costs.