Nicolet College - Nicolet to offer business start-up workshops with free session Oct. 15
Nicolet to offer business start-up
workshops with free session Oct. 15
Nicolet College is launching the eight-session Starting the Entrepreneurial Venture series with a free introductory session Thursday, Oct. 15, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., at the Northern Advantage Job Center in downtown Rhinelander.
The free workshop, So You’re Thinking of Starting a Business, will cover the business start-up planning process and traits of successful entrepreneurs.
This will be followed by the eight-session series that will meet once a week on Tuesdays Oct. 20 to Dec. 15. All classes will meet from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the Spruce Room of the Northern Advantage Job Center.
Module topics include:
- Defining a Business Concept and Modeling a Business Feasibility Checklist;
- Management and Organization Planning and Product/Service Planning;
- The Marketing Plan: Industry and Competition and Conducting an Analysis;
- The Marketing Plan: Creating a Business Image;
- Market Planning: Pricing;
- Financial Planning: Start-up Costs, Sales, Inventory and Operating Expenses;
- Financial Planning: Cash Outlays, Sources and Financial Statements;
- Finalizing the Business Plan.
After the free session Oct. 15 cost is $25 per module or $200 for the entire series.
For more information, or to register for the free session, contact Michelle Madl at (715) 365-4492, 1-800-544-3039, ext. 4492, or by email at email@example.com.
To register for any or all of the eight modules, contact Nicolet College at (715) 365-4480 or 1-800-544-3039, ext. 4480.