Nicolet College - Nicolet to hold free business start-up workshops throughout the Northwoods
Nicolet to hold free business start-up
workshops throughout the Northwoods
Posted July 6, 2011
Nicolet College is launching a series of free workshops designed to help budding entrepreneurs launch a small business as well as help those who are currently in business take their venture to the next level.
The new e-Seed Entrepreneur workshops will be held in July, August and September at seven different locations throughout the Northwoods.
“Starting and building a successful business is a step-by-step process and all the pieces have to be in place in order for any business to do well,” said Michelle Madl, Business Development coordinator at Nicolet. “We’ll identify these critical components and then work with individuals to help them bring all the pieces together.”
All of the sessions are free and will be held from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the following locations:
- Monday, July 18 – Curran Building, 315 S. Oneida Ave., Rhinelander
- Tuesday August 2 – Crandon Public Library, 110 W. Polk St.
- Wednesday, August 10 – Trees for Tomorrow, 519 Sheridan St. East, Eagle River
- Monday, August 22 – Nicolet College Lakeland Center, 9569 State Hwy. 70, Minocqua
- Wednesday, August 31 – Manitowish Waters Community Building, 4 Airport Rd./Hwy. 51.
- Tuesday, September 6 – River Valley Bank, 1218 N 4th St., Tomahawk
- Tuesday, September 13 – Nicolet College campus, Hwy. G, Rhinelander
Topics will include defining a business concept, creating a business plan, marketing, competition analysis, and financial planning.
For more information, or to register, contact Madl at (715) 365-4492 or 1-800-544-3039 ext. 4492 or by email at email@example.com.